What gear do you use?
Wow, your work is amazing — what gear do you use?
As any photographer will tell you: It’s not the gear that counts, but your experience. Just like a top notch cook will still be able to prepare an amazing meal even with the cheapest possible pots…
That said, since I get this asked a lot, here’s currently what I use for 99% of my panoramic photography:
- Sony Alpha 99 II (which is a 35mm “full frame” camera)
- Sigma 10mm Fisheye (my workhorse, shaved!)
- Sony 16mm Fisheye (rarely these days)
- A Philopod (consisting of a piece of fishing line with a coin attached to the bottom)
- Pano heads:
- Pano poles: Nodal Ninja Travel Pole (buy on US store | buy on EU store)
Plus a whole bunch of miscellaneous, smaller things like remote triggers, etc. Now you know 🙂
Buy Nodal Ninja gear with a discount
Do you like my tutorials or tips and tricks? Interested in buying some sweet Nodal Ninja gear? Why not do me a favour and use the following affiliate links and get 5% off your orders!